This forum will bring together farming and regional leaders to take stock of progress towards the NFF’s goal of reaching $100 billion in farm gate output by 2030. It will feature keynote presentations from a broad range of experts, policymakers, politicians, and producers at the cutting edge of growing Australian agriculture and contributing to the NFF’s $100 billion goal. It is also an opportunity for you to speak with NFF leadership and provide direct input into the NFF’s policy agenda.
This forum is part of a series of national events looking at Australian agriculture’s growth and progress to becoming Australia’s next $100 billion industry. The forum will feature a diverse range of speakers including:
- Fiona Simson, NFF President
- John Hassel, WA Farmers President
- Joanna Stanion, First Assistant Secretary – Agricultural Policy, Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
- Laureta Wallace, NFF General Manager Media and Communications
- Ross Kingswell, WA Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development and
- a range of industry leaders
The event combines both a National and State perspective on the current issues and pressures facing Western Australian Agriculture.
Invest- Innovate - Inspire – is focused on the fundamental drivers and inhibitors influencing farm business profitability and viability. Through the excellent line up of speakers the two-day Forum will explore key agricultural commodity priorities and industry focus areas such as carbon, water use efficiency, capital and risk management and the use of approaching technologies in production management systems.
- 24th June - National Farmers Federation, a national perspective for agriculture
- BBQ Dinner and Sundowner - 24th June
- 25th June - WAFarmers Livestock and Grains Forum - includes Field demonstrations
This forum is an open event. Everyone interested in the future of agriculture in Australia and Western Australia is welcome to attend. If you would like to attend, please register here.