Wheatbelt NRM is pleased to announce that Jacquie Lucas has been appointed as the Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator (RALF) for the Avon River Basin.
Things move fast in the agriculture sector – new technology, new innovations and new research are driving a massive shift in how we farm.
Trying to keep track on what is going on is exhausting but Jacquie is here to support our community.
The RALF is an initiative of the Australian Government through the National Landcare Program.
Jacquie will be the primary point of contact for the community and is looking forward to assisting the community by:
- Promoting relevant research that has a practical application to the Wheatbelt
- Providing advice and support to the Wheatbelt community
- Providing assistance to access funding programs
- Providing access to loan and hire equipment;
- Supporting community groups and
- Supporting volunteerism
Jacquie can be contacted on 9670 3113 or at email@example.com