The Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator (RALF) network is an initiative of the Commonwealth Department of Agriculture and Water Resources funded under the Regional Lands Partnership.
Across Australia each natural resource management organisation hosts a RALF. The primary purpose of the RALF network is to provide growers with a direct link to the Commonwealth.
The RALFs are there to provide up to date information on the latest research in sustainable agriculture, market trends and assist growers to access Commonwealth services.
What can your RALF do for you?
Services that you can expect from your RALF include:
- Helping you access government services such as grants
- Helping you access information on areas of interest
- Informing you of changes in government policy affecting the Agriculture industry
- Informing you of the latest ideas, trends and practices to improve productivity and sustainability
- Creating partnerships with researchers, government and industry to work together on issues facing the agriculture sector.
- Advocating to government on your behalf during times of stress such as prolonged drought
Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator
Phone: (08) 9670 3113
Mobile: 0427 934 112