Wheatbelt NRM is excited to present an opportunity for Wheatbelt community groups who undertake environmental works.
These three FREE workshops will teach you how to use Social Media and build the capacity, membership and effectiveness of your group.
For community groups, social media is an effective and efficient way to reach new audiences of common interest, provide new ways to communicate, share information and build networks.
This workshop has been developed to help community groups start their journey to improve communication and increase engagement through social media.
DATE: 28 March
TIME: 10.30am – 12.30pm
WHERE: Merredin Community Resource Centre, 110 Barrack St, Merredin WA 6415
COST: Free with refreshments provided
What will be covered:
- Understanding Facebook basics for organisations and not-for-profits;
- Ideas for engaging Facebook posts (including community engagement, membership/donation drives and awareness raising campaigns);
- Developing a Facebook page;
- Understanding your Facebook data to improve audience engagement;
- and Social media scheduling tools.
What to bring
While not essential a laptop/tablet would be beneficial
About the presenters
CreativeIQ is a Northam based consultancy working with community-focused organisations and businesses who are committed to activating change in their community and delivering on projects that benefit their wider community. We work with our clients to plan with purpose, make ideas happen and communicate their value.