You are here
Wheatbelt NRM Red Card for Rabbits and Foxes Incentive Scheme
Posted inHealthy Environments
Delivery OrganisationWheatbelt NRM
Closing DateFriday, March 23, 2018
The Wheatbelt NRM Red Card for Rabbits and Foxes Incentive Scheme supports activities including:
- Events based around the Red Card for Rabbits and Foxes program (e.g. catering)
- Offering incentives to encourage participation at Red Card events (e.g. prizes, etc.)
- Purchasing rabbit and fox baits for community use during the hot-baiting period
- Loaning cage traps from Wheatbelt NRM for trapping feral predators.
- Applications are invited from community groups and public organisations.
- All groups must be incorporated or sponsored by an incorporated organisation. Registration for GST is not required;
- If your group is not incorporated please contact the Project manager to discuss options.
- If your group is not the owner/lessee of the land, you will need to get written permission from the owner/lessee for your activity.
- The activity must be completed by the 30th of April 2018 unless otherwise agreed.
Your application will be assessed against the following criteria:
- the level of community participation
- how cost effective the activities are; and
- the level of risk associated with successfully delivering the activities
EOI Red Card Incentives application Autumn 2018.docx
28th March 2018