A workshop to assist in transitioning your business to a paperless farm office administration system.
This workshop will provide participants with the key knowledge and tips and tricks to develop and manage their own paperless farm office. It focuses on using technology to increase the productivity and efficiency of the administration and management side of the farm business, the workshop does not cover application or integration of machinery software.
- Equipment and connections
- Efficient scanning
- Internet & enhancing your data use
- Data storage & security (including cloud storage)
- Back-ups & virus protection
- Efficient email communication and management
- Electronic storage and management of Finance records
- Plant & Machinery records
- HR records
- Operations, livestock & technical info
- Mapping your paperless system.
- Tips and tricks for improving efficiency in your paperless office
Who should attend: All members of the business who are involved in administrating or managing the farm office.
Workshop duration: 8.45am to 3pm (morning tea and lunch provided).
TOODYAY; Wed 20 Mar 19
COOROW; Thu 21 Mar 19
DANDARAGAN; 22 Mar 19
KALANNIE; 25 Mar 19
DALWALLINU; Tue 26 Mar 19
KOORDA; Wed 27 Mar 19
MUKINBUDIN; Thu 28 Mar 19
Scheduling for 2019 is currently taking place. If you would like us to run a workshop in your community please put an Expression of Interest in via https://pingwa.org.au/request-a-workshop/
Participant Fees & Payment
Cost*: $325 (plus GST) for the first person from a farm business and $175* (plus GST) per person for additional members of the same business.
- *No discount for non-farm businesses
- Includes workshop manual & catering
- Minimum 8 farm businesses.
- Maximum 20-25 participants.
Please fill out the form below and process your payment. Once we receive your information and payment we’ll be in touch to confirm all the details.
Credit Card is the PREFERRED METHOD of payment. On completion of this registration, you will be able to pay securely via credit card and will be automatically issued with a receipt.
EFT is available, although your registration will not be processed until payment has been received. Payment must be received at least 1 week prior to the event date.