Are you looking to make a difference in the Wheatbelt? We want to hear from you if you are interested in:
- Playing an active role in energising the Wheatbelt community
- Contributing to a healthy Wheatbelt environment and viable agricultural industry
- Helping to guide the direction of a well-established not for profit organisation
We have opened nominations for Wheatbelt NRM Board Directors. We are seeking a diverse range of candidates who have long term leadership aspirations. Specifically, we are looking for people who can contribute the following skills:
- Financial expertise
- Governance literacy
- Significant Wheatbelt connections; or
- Commercial and business acumen
Members of the Board must live, own land, work within and/or operate within the Avon River Basin.
For further information or to receive an application pack, please email email@example.com. Requests for application packs close Friday 13 August, and submissions must be received by 5pm on Monday 16 August 2021.